Thursday, March 15, 2012

almost there...

I am just four blocks away from being almost caught up. It's incredible how fast these blocks stacked up. I re-did many of them because of sizing issues and sewing machine issues, but duplicates aside, seeing them all together I still feel pretty accomplished. Slow and steady wins the race!

"Windows," block #109, redone.

"Contrary Wife," block #21

"Evening Star," block #31

"Kitchen Woodbox," block #54, redone.
Just four more and I'll be all caught up. It's crazy that we've already covered 22 blocks. We're already a fifth of the way there! Mark and I will be visiting Binghamton next week (we haven't been up since Mark's birthday in January), and I think I will bring my sewing machine then. It will be fun to sew some blocks not only "with" Leslie, but actually with Leslie!

In other news, we took Moses with us to the thrift store (25% off Thursdays!) because the weather was so wonderful, and he enjoyed the ride so much I wanted to share.

doesn't that just look like happiness? I feel like that going to the thrift store, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment