Thursday, March 1, 2012

I'm done.

"Snowball," block #81
Done with Farmer's Wife blocks that aren't the right size, that is. I mentioned my sewing machine troubles earlier this week, but I didn't mention that in my Farmer's Wife blocks, I've been using templates that were scaled down in size when they were printed, resulting in smaller than intended Farmer's Wife blocks.

So, I'm done with those.

I threw away all my old templates, printed out a new set, cut them out and now I am on the hunt for my quarter/eighths quilting foot. I also have a suspicion that my 1/4" quilting foot (not to be confused with the quarter/eighths foot) which I have been using is actually a too generous 1/4".

Hopefully I'll be back next week with a whole passel of new and re-done Farmer's Wife blocks that measure up at 6.5" x 6.5".  Nothing smaller will be accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment